Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer the most convenient flights to the United Kingdom, serving all the biggest cities in the UK including, but not limited to, flights to London Heathrow (LHR) and London City (LCY) Airports, Manchester Airport (MAN) and Edinburgh Airport (EDI). Along with our partner airlines, we offer flights to and from over 500 destinations worldwide. That means that wherever your destination, we probably have you covered!
Things to do in the United Kingdom
- Tower of London: one of the UK’s most famous landmarks and home of the Crown Jewels.
- British Museum: host to the Rosetta Stone and the Elgin Marbles.
- Big Ben: the historic clock tower on the banks of the Thames river.
- The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour: you can now take a Beatles-themed tour through their home city, Liverpool.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter: find out how the huge cinematic franchise was made.
There’s a whole lot of history in the UK. Why not take a look through our travel guide to get acquainted with some of the best attractions before you fly?
Why travel to the United Kingdom with us?
As one of the most punctual airlines in the world, we take timekeeping seriously. If you fly with us, you can rest assured that we’ll go out of our way to get you to your destination on time. Airfare on KLM flights to the UK includes snacks and drinks. Flying intercontinental to one of our destinations in England, Schotland, Wales or Northern Ireland? Then you can always enjoy an in-flight meal without extra charge! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your booking or flight.