Los Angeles (LAX) to Beirut (BEY)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Beirut (BEY)
Austin (AUS) to Beirut (BEY)
San Diego (SAN) to Beirut (BEY)
Phoenix (PHX) to Beirut (BEY)
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Beirut (BEY)
Raleigh (RDU) to Beirut (BEY)
Boston (BOS) to Beirut (BEY)
Miami (MIA) to Beirut (BEY)
Houston (IAH) to Beirut (BEY)
Columbus (CMH) to Beirut (BEY)
Louisville (SDF) to Beirut (BEY)
West Palm Beach (PBI) to Beirut (BEY)
Las Vegas (LAS) to Beirut (BEY)
St. Louis (STL) to Beirut (BEY)
Charleston, SC (CHS) to Beirut (BEY)
Dallas (DFW) to Beirut (BEY)
Charlotte (CLT) to Beirut (BEY)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Beirut, serving Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport (BEY).
We recognize that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognized for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Beirut with us today!
Top Beirut attractions
- Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque: a picturesque Sunni Muslim mosque located in downtown Beirut.
- Zaitunay Bay: an attractive marina nestled below street level with a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Mim Mineral Museum: a private museum in Lebanon, located on the Saint-Joseph university campus in Beirut, featuring more than 1400 minerals.
- Pigeon Rocks in Raouche: a residential and commercial neighbourhood in Beirut known for its upscale apartment buildings, numerous restaurants, and cliff-side cafés.
- Place de l'Etoile: the central square in the Downtown area, home to the Lebanese Parliament and its complementary buildings, two cathedrals, a museum, and several cafes and restaurants.
What’s the best way to get around Beirut?
Beirut’s public transport is very unreliable, and most travellers opt to travel via taxi. When using taxis, remember to pre-book to avoid additional fees, and make sure to tell the driver where you are heading before the journey commences. If you want to take the bus, keep in mind there are no stops; you simply flag down any passing buses.
What’s the weather in Beirut?
January and February are the coldest months, averaging 13°C (55°F), while the chance of rainfall is very high between December and February, averaging over 100 mm of rain a month and 14 days of rainfall. May to September are the driest months, averaging zero rainy days. Between May and October, the temperature rarely falls below an average of 20°C (68°F) and often reaches above 30°C (86°F) during July, August, and September.
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.