Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Kazakhstan, serving Almaty International Airport (ALA), Shymkent International Airport (CIT), Astana Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport (TSE) and more destinations in Kazakhstan. Got questions about your booking? Contact our customer service advisors via social media and they’ll be happy to help you.
Things to do in Kazakhstan
- Ascension Cathedral: a beautiful wooden church in the town of Almaty which is over 100 years old.
- Big Almaty Lake: a stunning natural lake surrounded by mountains.
- Bayterek Tower: take the elevator to the top and view 360-degree views of the city of Astana.
- Park of 28 Panfilov Guardsmen: a well-kept park in the city of Almaty outlining the struggles of an infantry unit who died during World War II.
- Kok-Tobe Hill: enjoy a fantastic view of the city after taking a cable car to the top.
Why travel to Kazakhstan with us?
Our convenient flight schedules are designed to meet our customers’ needs, so you should always be able to find a flight that fits in with your plans. Start your search on our website today! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.