Top flight deals to Strasbourg (SXB)*
Press the Enter/Space key to load more items on the list or press the TAB key to continue
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Strasbourg, serving Strasbourg Airport (SXB) in Entzheim, 10 km west-southwest of Strasbourg, France. We know your travel plans are very important, which is why we pride ourselves on being on time. In fact, we’re recognised as one of the most punctual airlines in the world. So book your flight to Strasbourg with us and make the most out of your trip!
Top Strasbourg attractions
- Strasbourg Cathedral: a gothic cathedral made of sandstone that features a large clock.
- Kammerzell House: a well-preserved medieval building dating back to 1427.
- Parc de l’Orangerie: a park that includes gardens, a castle and a zoo.
- The Vessel: a science and technology centre designed for children.
- Quartier des Tanneurs: a charming labyrinth of canals and old streets with half-timbered houses.
What’s the best way to get around Strasbourg?
You’ll find getting around fairly easy thanks to the comprehensive network of buses that integrates with a tramway. If public transport isn’t your speed, try the bike sharing option ‘Velhop’.
What’s the weather in Strasbourg?
The summer months are generally sunny with highs above 21°C (70°F), while the winters are colder with highs dropping below 7°C (45°F). You can also expect to see steady rain in the spring and a chance of snow in the winter.
- Tucson - Strasbourg
- Tulsa - Strasbourg
- Tampa - Strasbourg
- Saint Louis - Strasbourg
- Salt Lake City - Strasbourg
- San Francisco - Strasbourg
- San Antonio - Strasbourg
- Sacramento - Strasbourg
- Richmond - Strasbourg
- Raleigh - Strasbourg
- Fort Lauderdale - Strasbourg
- Detroit - Strasbourg
- Los Angeles - Strasbourg
- Des Moines - Strasbourg
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.