Johannesburg (JNB) to Saint Martin (SXM)
Cape Town (CPT) to Saint Martin (SXM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Saint Martin Island, serving Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM). Join our Flying Blue Programme today and earn miles when you fly, which you can exchange for seat upgrades and more!
Things to do in Saint Martin
- Fort Amsterdam: built by the Dutch in 1631, and home to a colony of brown pelicans.
- Loterie Farm: there is something for everyone at this private nature reserve, from treetop eateries to zip-lines and hikes.
- Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences: make your own personalised scent.
- Mullet Bay Beach: with crystal clear waters and silky sand, this beach is beautiful.
- Captain Alan's Three Island Snorkelling Adventure: have a look at what the sea creatures get up to beneath the surface.
- The Butterfly Farm (La Ferme des Papillons): enjoy a guided tour and view many different species of butterfly.
- Pinel Island: take a short ride over to the beautiful island.
- Parotte Ville Bird Sanctuary: nature park with many different species of exotic birds.
Saint Martin is a small island in the Caribbean, known for its amazing beaches and mix of European culture and Caribbean lifestyle. If you want to see what else there is to do on this magnificent island, check out our travel guide for insider information.
Why travel to Saint Martin with us?
We pride ourselves on our punctuality and convenient flight schedules, so you know you’ll get the most from your trip. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in ZAR. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.