Johannesburg (JNB) to Sydney (SYD)
Cape Town (CPT) to Sydney (SYD)
Thanks to our global network of partner airlines, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Sydney, serving Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD), Australia, from all over the world. Benefit from our favourable departure and arrival times and compare our flights to find the most convenient schedule for you. Our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around!
Top Sydney attractions
- Sydney Opera House: one of the most iconic sights in Sydney, this arts centre hosts opera, theatre, music and dance.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: a large, arched bridge stretching across the Sydney Harbour.
- Sydney Tower: the tallest structure in the city features an observation deck, outdoor viewing platform and 4D cinema.
- The Rocks: a historic area in the city centre with lots of cosy bars and authentic restaurants.
- Taronga Zoo: houses more than 300 species and guarantees you some iconic views of exotic animals with Sydney skyline in the background.
Check out our travel guide to learn more about what to see and where to be seen in Sydney.
What’s the best way to get around Sydney?
Although driving is the most popular mode of transport, the city also has a light rail, bus services, and trains to help you get around.
What’s the weather in Sydney?
Due to its proximity to the ocean, Sydney experiences a subtropical climate, with warm summers and regular rain. With seasons opposite those of cities in the northern hemisphere, Sydney’s summer is from December through February, when temperatures are generally above 21°C (70°F). The winter months are still quite moderate, with temperatures typically above 15°C (60°F).
*All amounts are in ZAR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.