Johannesburg (JNB) to Wuhan (WUH)
Cape Town (CPT) to Wuhan (WUH)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Wuhan, serving Wuhan Tianhe International Airport (WUH). With KLM your holiday begins as soon as you step foot on our plane. Experience the best in Dutch hospitality with our 24/7 social servicing, tasty snacks and drinks on board and an extensive in-flight entertainment offer and meal selection on intercontinental flights! So book your next flight to Wuhan with us today.
Top Wuhan attractions
- Yellow Crane Tower: a traditional Chinese tower located on the site of the original tower built in 223 A.D., providing visitors with breath-taking views of the city.
- Hubei Provincial Museum: one of the best-known museums in China, boasting a collection of over 200.000 objects, including the Sword of Goujian, an ancient set of bronze bells (Bianzhong) and extensive artefacts from the Tomb of Marquis Yi of Zeng and the tombs at Baoshan.
- East Lake in Wuhan: an 88-square km urban lake surrounded by numerous temples, parks and architectural sites where tourists can rent rowboats and spend a day relaxing on the water.
- Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge: an imposing double-deck road and rail bridge across the Yangtze, built in 1957.
- Guiyuan Temple: a traditional Buddhist temple built in 1658; the building is in beautiful condition, and is coupled with places of worship, which make this site a tranquil place to visit.
What’s the best way to get around Wuhan?
Buses are the most affordable method of public transport, but be warned that it can be a confusing system! We’d advise you double check with the driver or a resident that you’re heading the right way. The metroline is much easier to understand, but there are limited lines currently operating. Lines 1 and 2 are the best bet for tourists. You can also take taxis to get from A to B.
What’s the weather in Wuhan?
Wuhan experiences extreme weathers. In the cold winter months, temperatures drop to just 4°C (39°F) and there’s a good chance of rain at any given time. In comparison, summers are hot and dry. You can expect heat of about 30°C (86°F) in July.
*All amounts are in ZAR. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.