Harare (HRE) to Brest (BES)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Brest, serving Brest Bretagne Airport (BES). Need to get in touch with us regarding your next flight to Brest? Just contact our social servicing team on Facebook or Twitter or send us a message via Messenger or WhatsApp. We're available around the clock 7 days a week and go out of our way to get back to you with a response before you know it!
Top Brest attractions
- Oceanopolis: an aquarium with marine wildlife in tropical, temperate & polar zones, including 7 shark species.
- Cours Dajot: a public walk overlooking the port of commerce, situated near the Brest Harbour.
- Brest Arena: a famous architecturally-stunning performing arts theatre and sports venue in Brest.
- Musée des Beaux-Arts: a fine arts museum in Brest boasting an original collection of 10.000 objects, mainly in the fine arts and often associated with the city’s maritime history.
- Base Navale de Brest: a collection of impressive naval and military buildings located on the banks of the river Penfeld, in Brest.
What’s the best way to get around Brest?
Taxis are an option, but fares tend to be rather expensive. Alternatively, there is a public transportation option: the bus service known as BIBUS. Very affordable, it runs every 10 minutes or so. However, to take advantage of the beautiful countryside and surrounding sights, you’ll have more flexibility in hiring a car and driving yourself around.
What’s the weather in Brest?
Between May and October, the temperature hovers around 15°C (59°F), with highs of 17°C (62°F) in July and August. During the coldest month, January, the average temperature is 6°C (42°F). December and January are the wettest months, with a very high likelihood of rain, averaging 150 mm over 22 days of the months.