Harare (HRE) to Warsaw (WAW)
Harare (HRE) to Krakow (KRK)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Poland, serving Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW), Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (WRO), John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice Airport (KRK) and Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN). Join our Flying Blue Programme to collect miles as you fly, and gain perks and benefits for extra baggage, seating and more.
Things to do in Poland
- Tatra Mountains: visit for skiing, hiking, or just the stunning views.
- Wawel Castle: a medieval royal castle with a sprawling museum complex to explore.
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum: this site is now an important historical monument and museum, with much to learn about.
- Main Square, Kraków: a large medieval square that dates back to the 13th century.
- Old Town of Warsaw: the oldest part of the capital, with beautiful façades and historic shops to explore.
Why travel to Poland with us?
Book your flights to Poland with us to make the most of your trip. With convenient departure and arrival times, our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!