You can choose between the following positions:
- Landside Agent for Departures: involved in all stages of the check-in process.
- Landside Agent for Arrivals: provides service to arriving and stranded passengers.
- Junior Agent: involved in the checking in and boarding of transavia.com passengers.
- Airside Agent: assists with the boarding of KLM and partner flights, among other tasks.
- Lounge Agent: provides service to passengers in the Business Class Lounge.
- Passage Employee for KLM Cityhopper: responsible for passenger handling for departing and arriving KLC flights.
If you are interested in one of these traineeship positions, you must meet the following requirements: good command of Dutch and English, good communication skills, no objection to working shifts and an energetic attitude. You should also be well able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Do you see yourself working at Schiphol next season in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall, on the pier or in one of the lounges? If so, talk to the Traineeship Coordinator at your school.