Earning Blue Credits
On this page:
Should your journey consist of domestic flights in connections or international flights with more connections, you might benefit from a little more Blue Credits in total than shown on the charts.
1 Blue Credit = 1 €
|Booking Classes||AIR FRANCE|
|Business Full Flex||J-C||-||43|
|Economy Full Flex||W-S-A-Y||16|
|Economy Semi Flex|
For a journey travelling from Athens to Amsterdam, booked in B class,
The Blue credits earned are 9. For a round trip journey it will be 9 x 2 = 18.
|Business Full Flex||J-C-D||J-C-D||J-C-D|
|Economy Full Flex|
For a journey travelling from Amsterdam to Chicago, booked in K class.
The Blue credits earned are 16. For a round trip journey it will be 16 x 2 = 32.
For a journey travelling from Hong Kong to Sao Paulo (via Amsterdam or Paris), booked in I class.
The Blue credits earned are 125 + 125= 250. For a round trip the credits are 500.
Delta Transpacific direct flights
|Business Class||D, Z, I||26|
|Flexible Economy Class||H, Q, K||10|
|L, U, T||3|
For a journey travelling from Tokyo to Los Angeles (direct trans-pacific), booked in H class.
The Blue credits earned are 10. For a round trip journey it will be 10 x 2 = 20.
For a journey travelling from Atlanta to Buenos Aires (direct trans-pacific), booked in D class.
The Blue credits earned are 26. For a round trip journey it will be 26 x 2 = 52.
Earn Blue Credits:On AIR FRANCE documents with ticket stock 057
• With flight code AF, KL, VG, A5
• With flights operated by Air France, KLM, Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air Europa, Alaska Airlines, CCM Airlines, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, GOL, Kenya Airways, Luxair, VLM, HOP!
On KLM documents with ticket stock 074
• With flight code KL, AF, KQ, VG, A5
• With flights operated by KLM, Air France, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Kenya Airways, VLM, HOP!
On Delta Air Lines documents with ticket stock 006
• With flight code DL, AF, KL,
• With a flight operated by Delta Air Lines, Air France, KLM, Aeroflot, Aeromexico, American Eagle, ASA, Chatauaqua Airlines, China Airlines, China Southern, Comair, Czech Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Korean, Pinnacle Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Shuttle America, Skywest Airlines.
• Domestic US flights are not eligible for Blue Credits accrual
* airline partners list is subject to modifications
- Only ticket numbers starting with 057, 074 and 006 allow you to earn Blue Credits. Tickets issued by other carriers are therefore excluded.