Terms & Conditions
- For a claim to be valid under this KLM Best Price Guarantee, further Guarantee, it must satisfy all Terms and Conditions and must be submitted in compliance with the Claims Processing procedures of Guarantee.
- Guarantee is valid only for lower prices found online for the exact same flight, exact same itinerary, exact cabin (World Business Class, Europe Select or Economy), exact same price restrictions and exact same class of service found on the same day as was the original online purchase at klm.cz.
- KLM must be able, based on information given, to verify if the lower published price exists online at the time of claim and if the lower price online doesn´t exist on klm.cz.
- Tickets purchased must be Czech Republic point of sale and purchased at klm.cz only. Guarantee applies only to tickets purchased by customers with a Czech Republic billing address. The lower price, found on the other website, must be bookable with this billing address and be in the same currency as the price of the ticket purchased at klm.cz, this means in CZK.
- Guarantee applies only if the request is made by the same person as is mentioned in the ticket. The guarantee applies only on itineraries wholly marketed by KLM, meaning flights with a KL prefix.
- Price differences of at least CZK 200 will be granted. There is no maximum limit to the amount of the claim. The tariff applicable for the price guarantee must be the final one and must include all airport taxes and other surcharges.
- In case of Guarantee offer applies, a Travel Credit Voucher (TCV) will be issued for future travel in the value of 200% of the price difference for each ticket eligible under the Guarantee.
- The TCV may not be altered by a travel agent of any carrier named herein. To make reservations using your TCV receipt, call a KLM Reservations office.
- TCV´s are transfarable.
- TCV’s are redeemable for travel commencing within one year of the TCV issue date.
- Travel must be completed within one year of TCV redemption date or within the validity of applicable price rule used, whichever is most restrictive.
- TCV´s extensions will not be permitted.
- A TCV needs to be presented at time of ticket issuance, but doesn´t need to be presented at the time of the booking.
- TCV’s will not be replaced or exchanged for cash for any reason.
- Purchased/auctioned TCV’s are subject to confiscation or voiding and travel will not be permitted. By redeeming the TCV, the individual named acknowledges the content of these Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide by them.
Claim form processing
- A claim submittal web form is available here. To submit this claim form, fill in all required fields and click 'Submit.' Claims may not be made through any other KLM form via e-mail or via phone. Other accuracy proof´s methods (i.e. fax, telephone or print screens) will not be accepted.
- Representative of Customer Service department will contact you via e-mail. KLM reserves the right to deny any claims that can not be reasonably verified, or for which you have provided incomplete information. All claims must be made by midnight Central European Time (CET) of the same day on which the ticket is purchased.
The KLM Best Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Unpublished prices, those are not available to the general public. Prices not available to the general public include, but are not limited to, corporate discount fares, military fares, meeting fares, wholesaler fares, child and infant fares and other discount fares.
- Package fares. Airfares sold as part of a travel package.
- Fares where the carrier or itinerary details are unknown until after purchase and other discount fares.
- Differences of less than CZK 199
KLM maintains to modify this Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.