Our most special passengers may now benefit from the comfort and speed of the VIP & Fast Lane Security Control Point at Madrid and Barcelona airports.
At Madrid it is located at "La Paloma" access, in Terminal T-2 of Madrid Barajas Airport, the farthest to our counters. This access is open from 04:00 until 20:30 local time. It is fitted with two scanners, one arc and two boarding pass readers.
At Barcelona it is located at the main security control (left-hand side) at Terminal T-1. This access is open from 04:00 until 21:00 local time.
Passengers with mobile or PDA boarding passes will also be able to use this facility, thanks to the reading devices available for this purpose.
Passengers entitled to "Fast-Track" access
Access via this exclusive filter will be granted to following customers:
- Passengers with Flying Blue Elite Plus card holders (Club 2000/Skipper/Platinum/Gold) travelling on whatever class.
- Passengers travelling in World Business Class.
- Passengers travelling in Europe Business Class.
Moreover, at Madrid airport our Flying Blue Elite Plus members will be able to invite one guest to the use of this facility, when also travelling on a KLM or Air France flight.
Free VIP Parking Service
Now our Flying Blue Platinum members, Club 2000 and Skipper may enjoy an exclusive VIP Parking, at Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao airports exclusively.
- It must be requested at least 12 hours before the delivery of the vehicle.
- Service available only for Flying Blue Platinum, C2000 and Skipper members, booked on flights departing Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao, operated by KLM, Air France or HOP!.
- Maximum free stay of 3 days for European flights, and up to 7 days for Intercontinental flights.
- If you exceed the maximum free stay, the difference can be paid for.
How to book?
Please call to book the service:
- Madrid: AVIP Barajas 91 393 7337
- Barcelona: Parking VIP 93 297 1381
- Bilbao: Call Center AENA 902 404 704 or Aenaaparcamientos@aena.es
The following personal details will be requested:
- Cardholder number of Flying Blue Platinum, Club 2000 or Skipper
- Full passenger name, ID or Passport, and telephone number
- Vehicle data: Plate number, brand, model and color.
- Departure details: Date, flight number, travelling class, destination, departure time, time of arrival to meeting point, for the receipt of the vehicle..
- Arrival details: Date, flight number and arriving time.
- For Parking service requests at Madrid airport please send a copy of your electronic ticket to: email@example.com
Your service will be booked soon! You will only need to submit a copy of your ticket, together with your FB membership card.
The VIP parking of Bilbao can be accessed at the entrance of P1. After taking your entrance ticket you drive to P0. Once your plate number has been scanned and you pass the barrier, please go to floor zero and park on the painted identification signs of parking Premium BIO.
For more information please contact the Flying Blue Helpdesk:
(+34) 91 375 3096
Free Limousine Services
An exclusive service for AIR FRANCE KLM customers travelling in "La Première " and/or Business Class, and also for Flying Blue Platinum members, C2000, Skipper travelling in any class, on their long haul flights with origin Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao.
Conditions for service:
- Request the service at least 48 hours before departure of your flight.
- Travel in “La Première” and/or "Business" on long haul routes, operated by KLM or Air France, as well for Platinum Flying Blue and C2000/Skipper members, independently of the class of travel.
- Tickets bought in Spain
- This service is also available between the train stations of Madrid AVE (Puerta de Atocha ) or Barcelona ( Sants station ) and the airports of the respective cities and conversely, after agreeing the meeting point when requesting the service.
- Available for a ratio distance of 30 km from city center of departure stations Madrid, Barcelona Bilbao and Valencia.
- Service for up to 4 people will be granted by Mercedes E Class vehicle, and up to 7 people by a Mercedes Minivan.
- Only for departures and arrivals at the above mentioned departure stations.
How to book?
Call (+34) 91 375 4546 to request the service. You will need to give following details:
- Full name and contact telephone number
- Number of passengers
- Date/time of Departure/Arrival, pick-up address, and Departure Airport Terminal
- Departure and Arrival flight details
- Choice of vehicle: Limousine or Minivan
Your service has been booked!