Peanut and nut allergies
Our meals contain no whole peanuts, no ground peanuts and no peanut butter. Unfortunately, we are unable to give any guarantee that our products are 100% free of any traces of peanuts. Our meals can also contain other kinds of nuts.
- Babies: on our intercontinental flights, we always have a selection of sterilized meals available for infants and toddlers to 2 years. You don't need to order these meals upfront.
- Children: soft and easy to chew meals, easily identified foods, and healthy choices.
- Lacto-ovo vegetarian meal: no meat, meat products or seafood. Contains dairy products, eggs, vegetables
- Asian (Hindu) vegetarian meal: spicy vegetarian combinations with limited use of dairy products.
- Vegetarian vegan meal: no animal products, eggs or dairy products.
- Diabetic meal: this meal is high in complex carbohydrates and fibre, has a low-fat content and contains little sugar.
- Low-calorie meal: this meal is high in complex carbohydrates, fibre and unsaturated fat, has a low cholesterol level and contains little saturated fat.
- Low salt meal: no salt added, highly salted ingredients omitted.
- Gluten intolerant meal: ingredients used for these meals are verified by the manufactured label to ensure gluten is not present. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that the meal is 100% gluten free.
- Lactose intolerant meal: dairy products are omitted. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that the meal is 100% lactose free.
Religious meal preferences
- Muslim meal: does not contain pork, by-products of pork or food containing alcohol. All meats come from ritually slaughtered animals.
- Kosher meal: food chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Jewish dietary laws and customs.
- Hindu meal: does not contain beef, beef derivatives, veal or pork.
Order your special meal
These special meals are available on intercontinental KLM flights only.
Depending on the type of meal desired, you can order free of charge up to 24 hours before departure: