KLM Affiliate programme
Benefits of being a KLM affiliate
- Link your brand to KLM’s and collaborate with one of the strongest brands in the travel industry
- 30 day cookie lifetime
- Mobile tracking
- Cross-country tracking
- Short approval time of sales
- Tools to facilitate your promotion and optimize conversion: link maker, product feed, custom made (mobile) banners and a flight search widget
|Medium Haul||1% of revenue|
|Long Haul||1.5% of revenue|
After signing up we will inform you as soon as you have been accepted and can start promoting KLM flights on your website, blog or app. You will get access to the campaigns and materials to be used in your country. Our global tracking solution ensures that you will be remunerated for all bookings on KLM.com that have been initiated by your website, irrespective of the country website, departure airport, language or currency.
Who can be a KLM affiliate?
Travel related websites, blogs and comparison sites are welcome to sign up as a KLM affiliate.
Do you have a flight comparison website and would you like to use our API ? Please join the KLM meta search programme! For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Unfortunately we do not accept SEA affiliates.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is a worldwide airline company based in the Netherlands and founded in 1919. Today, KLM is the oldest airline still operating under its original name. KLM works very closely with AIR FRANCE within the AIR FRANCE KLM Group. Since the 2 companies merged in 2004, they have continued to operate as separate airlines, each with their own identity and brand. The AIR FRANCE KLM Group is Europe’s leading group in the airline business.
Each year, over 20 million passengers choose KLM:
- Flexibility in selecting departure airport and more than 100 destinations
- Excellent on board service
- Competitive fares to the United States, Africa, Asia and many European destinations, and regular special promotional campaigns.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org