All about Flying Blue Petroleum
As a Flying Blue Petroleum member, you enjoy priority check-in at dedicated desks, smooth transfers, airport services such as lounge access and much more. Just show your Flying Blue Petroleum card to take advantage of these benefits.Enjoy priority services
- Priority check-in at dedicated SkyPriority check-in desks
- Priority baggage drop-off at special drop-off locations
- Priority boarding in the SkyPriority lane
- Priority access to high contribution transfer desks at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol
- Priority service at our ticket offices and transfer desks
Relax or work in our airport lounges
Take advantage of our exclusive lounges while you wait between flights operated by AIR FRANCE or KLM at Amsterdam-Schiphol or Paris-Charles de Gaulle. Upon presentation of your Flying Blue Petroleum card, you have access to:
- The KLM Crown lounge at Amsterdam-Schiphol*
- The AIR FRANCE lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle*
Wherever you are in the world, the partners of Flying Blue Petroleum offer you a privileged welcome and exclusive services. They understand your personal and professional needs and respond to your way of travelling.
Stay in one of the many hotels in oil destinations and enjoy great extra services such as discounts on rooms, food and drinks, or on a round of golf.
Some examples are:
- Free Spa & Fitness, Connectivity & WIFI lounge at new Pullman hotel, 3 minutes from airport CDG
- Book a theatre experience with the company Theatre in Paris
- Enjoy a discounted subscription to Oil and Gas Journal
Check the offers of our Petroleum partners
AIR FRANCE and KLM cover a dense network of oil and gas destinations worldwide. Flight frequency and new routes to these sites are ever increasing.
See our oil destinations:
Denmark: Aalborg, Billund, Copenhagen
France: Brest, Lorient, Pau, Marseille
Norway: Ålesund, Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Kristiansand,
United Kingdom : Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Humberside, Inverness, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Teesside
South Africa: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Cameroon: Douala, Yaoundé
Congo: Brazzaville, Pointe Noire
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa
Ivory Coast: Abidjan
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, Bata
Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam
Azerbaijan : Baku
China: Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Chengdu
Japan: Tokyo, Osaka
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
Uzbekistan : Tashkent
Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
AmericaArgentina: Buenos Aires
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo
Canada: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton
United States: Atlanta, Boston, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York, and San Francisco
Mexico: Mexico City
Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Damman, Jeddah
United Arab Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Kuwait: Kuwait City
Would you like to benefit from our exclusive benefits and rewarding offers? Just sign up and you will receive your personal Flying Blue Petroleum Card.
No need to memorise two different numbers. You will have a single, shared card number for both your Flying Blue Petroleum card and Flying Blue card.
Introduce a colleague
Sponsor a colleague and earn a Bonus of 5,000 Miles for the first return flight they take within 6 months on AIR FRANCE or KLM oil and gas lines. See the Flying Blue Petroleum News website for more details.
The Flying Blue Petroleum card is subject to the following conditions:
- You must already be a Flying Blue member before joining the Flying Blue Petroleum programme. (Flying Blue Jeune members excluded)
- You must be over 18 years old and employed by an oil, oil-related or gas company listed by AIR FRANCE and KLM.
- You must make at least one long-haul round-trip or two short-haul or medium-haul round-trips to one of the AIR FRANCE and/or KLM oil destinations a year.
Start enjoying the Petroleum benefits right now!
If you lose your Flying Blue Petroleum card you can request a new one via our online Customer Supportpage. Choose ‘contact form’, sign in and request a new Flying Blue Petroleum card using the text box. We will send you the new card within one month. In the meantime, you can print a copy of your card. This copy will be a temporary document that can be used as a proof of your membership, if needed.
Print out a copy of your Petroleum Club card
Stay up-to-date with Petroleum News. Here, you can read all the latest news items related to the oil and gas industry, such as congresses, trade shows and enhanced services. And of course, all the current partner offers!
Read our news and special features online