On this page:
Converting your Blue Credits into ticketsAs each Blue Credit is worth one unit of your local currency, it’s easy to work out how many Blue Credits you need to get a free ticket. For example, if your company has 1,060 Blue Credits, you can order a free ticket up to the value of €1,060. Supposing you claim a roundtrip Amsterdam–New York flight worth €1,000 (including taxes), you will still have 60 Blue Credits remaining in your account.
Book any ticket type in any class, departing from Amsterdam to any destination
BlueBiz gives you the flexibility to spend your Blue Credits on any ticket type offered by AIR FRANCE or KLM, departing from Amsterdam. You’re free to choose any fare to any destination worldwide available in our BlueBiz booking tool. These tickets are subject to the standard conditions of the fare you select.
Spend your Blue Credits on extra options
Use your Blue Credits to buy extra options via 'My Trip' such as extra baggage or more seating comfort. This can be done in just a few steps:
- Log in with your BlueBiz details. If you have already logged in with your Flying Blue or My Trip account, please first log out before logging in again with your BlueBiz details.
- Go to 'Spend Blue Credits' and then 'Add extra options'
- Click "Spend your Blue Credits on extra options"
- Log in in "My Trip"
- Add the extra option you prefer to your booking.
- Continue to the payment page and choose to pay with Blue Credits. If you have sufficient Blue Credits in your BlueBiz account, the options will be added to your booking and you will receive a booking confirmation. The General Terms and Conditions for extra options apply as shown in My Trip.
Safe and secure
For added security, only the designated BlueBiz contact person in your company can access your BlueBiz account. This person can order tickets or upgrades online at any time and check your company’s Blue Credit balance.