Some important details
- This offer is valid for groups of ten or more passengers who travel together onboard at least one flight.
- No fee applies for your seat reservation from 8 days before departure.
- You may book your group trip between eleven months and two days before departure. If you need to book a trip less than two working days before departure, contact the Direct Sales Group Desk to discuss the possibilities.
- The transaction costs for booking a group tour are € 25 per person.
- Arethere children in the group? Let us know so we can take this into account. Children under two years of age can travel on a parent's lap for 10% of the net group rate. If a child has its own seat, the normal rate applies and the child counts towards the total number of group members.
- Have you already booked and wish to addmore group members? The fare will depend on the number of tickets available at the time of the new booking and may differ from that of the rest of the party.
- Would you like to arrange extra comfortable seats in Economy Class or upgrade to BusinessClass? This can be done up to two days before the departure of your group’s first flight. For more information, contact the KLM Direct Sales Group Desk.
- The baggage allowance of each person in the group is equal to that of the number of individual passengers. If you are travelling with extra pieces of luggage or excess baggage, contact the KLM Direct Sales Group Desk.
- If you are a Flying Blue member, you may use your Flying Blue-number for your flights within a group booking. You can provide the Flying Blue number to the Direct Sales Group Desk, add the Flying Blue number under ‘My Trip’ on the KLM website, or while checking in.
- Codeshare flights of other companies than KLM, Air France, Delta Air Lines and Kenya Airways can not be booked via the KLM Direct Sales Group Desk.