May we present to you… the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
23 November 2015 | Named after a typical Dutch export product, KLM’s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner the ‘Sunflower’ has recently been taken to the skies. With 20 more Dreamliners to come the 787 symbolises KLM’s future.
Exceptional travel experience
Our customers come first. What to expect from this new level of comfort in air travel? Here are some nice-to-knows…
- You will experience more comfort all over
- You will have better views from middle row seats due to larger windows
- Regulate the intensity of light with the dimmable windows
- The very comfortable full flat World Business Class seats are all along the aisle
- The Economy Class seats have extra recline
- WiFi is available on board
- A luxurious 11-inch, HD-quality touchscreen in Economy Class and a 16-inch touchscreen in World Business Class with navigation available in twelve languages
- Enjoy the rich entertainment content with more than 200 films
- More spacious stowage bins to store your baggage
Can’t get enough of the Dreamliner?
Also from the outside it’s a beauty. Especially the nose is streamlined very nicely. Watch how KLM’s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner’s arrival has been wonderfully captured on video.
Read more about our Boeing 787 Dreamliner