The easiest way to reward your company
On this page:
Earning Blue Credits
Every time you book a business trip with AIR FRANCE, KLM or our partner airlines, your company earns Blue Credits. Members of our frequent flyer programme, Flying Blue or SkyMiles, will also earn Miles at the same time.Earning Blue Credits>
Spending Blue Credits
One Blue Credit is worth one unit of your local currency. That means, for example, each Blue Credit is worth one euro for most European companies, unless tickets or upgrades are sold in a different currency in your market. Blue Credits are like cash, you can use them to buy tickets or upgrades to any destination in our global network.
You can join BlueBiz for free in just a few clicks. When you sign up, you will be asked to designate a BlueBiz contact person to manage your company’s account.
BlueBiz celebrates Singapore's 50th birthday
In celebration of Singapore’s 50th Birthday, Air France and KLM is pleased to offer your company a welcome Bonus Credits. Enrol your company to BlueBiz and receive 50 Blue Credits when you take your first flight with Air France or KLM.
One Blue Credit is equal to the value of one Singapore dollar and can be used to buy tickets or upgrades for you and your colleagues in the company. Members of Flying Blue, our frequent traveller programme will also earn Flying Blue Miles at the same time.
Terms & Conditions:
• Welcome bonus is only awarded for BlueBiz companies registered with BlueBiz in Singapore
• Welcome bonus is valid for companies enrolled from 01 March to 31 December 2015
• 50 Blue Credits will be automatically awarded once the first flight coupon is tracked
• Travel date of first flight coupon must be within 6 months from enrolment date
• Air France and KLM reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice. Such decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
Your BlueBiz membership is now more attractive than ever!
To reward the loyalty of BlueBiz members, KLM is offering an extra bonus. In short, if you or your colleagues decide to check in a bag on a European business flight, you are not required to pay the extra baggage fee! This offer saves your company €15 to €30 on each (one way) flight.
There is only one simple rule to follow: Make sure your BlueBiz number is included in every booking you make!
about the new baggage policy and how your company can benefit from this added KLM service for BlueBiz members.