KLM account and Flying Blue account
On this page:
Activate your KLM account
With a KLM account, you’re in charge! Easily access your secured KLM account pages on KLM.com at any time:
- Save personal details and preferences and conveniently have them pre-filled during booking, check-in and whenever else you need them.
- You can also save details and preferences for your travel companions.
- Safely store your passport and payment details and Advance Passenger Information.
- View your saved flight schedules and finalise bookings of flights you took an option on.
- Be among the first to receive our new offers and indicate which interest you most.
Question about your KLM account? We are here for you 24/7: contact us.
…or become Flying Blue member
Prefer to use all features of a KLM account and enjoy all Flying Blue benefits? As a Flying Blue member, you can earn Miles, book award tickets, get discounts, access exclusive services and much, much more!
The more you fly with KLM or our partners, the sooner you reach the next tier levels – Silver, Gold and Platinum – and enjoy even more perks and advantages.
Not a Flying Blue member yet? Register now
Already have a KLM account? Upgrade to a Flying Blue account now (it’s free!). Simply log in to your KLM account, go to ‘Flying Blue’ and select ‘Upgrade now’.
Questions about your Flying Blue account? Contact the Flying Blue Service Centre
New: Business travel management made easy
Want to have someone else arrange your (business) trips? You can appoint a Travel Manager in your KLM account or Flying Blue account.
You could, for example, give a colleague at work access to part of your profile, who will then be able to book and manage business trips for you.
Alternatively, you can become a Travel Manager on KLM.com by inviting others to allow you to book and manage trips for them.
A Travel Manager can:
- Use the traveller’s details and preferences when booking business flights for them.
- Prefill a traveller’s passport and other details, but not view or use their personal payment information.
- Check in a traveller and send them their boarding pass.
- Quickly access the traveller’s current booking
Only travellers can change their own personal details. They can always book their own flights as well. Both parties can end the travel management relationship at any time.
Appoint a colleague, friend or family member as your travel manager, or invite them to allow you to book and manage their (business) trips: log in to your KLM or Flying Blue account.
Login not possible?
At the top right of any KLM.com page, you can access your KLM account or Flying Blue account. We’ll ask you to log in when booking, in My Trip or checking in, to conveniently prefill details and benefit from perks and discounts.
Log in to your KLM account using your unique e-mail address and password. If you have lost your password, we’d be happy to send you a new one:
Log in to your Flying Blue account by entering your e-mail address or Flying Blue membership number and your four-digit PIN code. If you have lost them, here’s what to do:
Connect your social account
Take a shortcut to your bookings or check-in. KLM and Flying Blue account members can also log in with their social media account on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media accounts.
Don’t have a KLM account yet? Register now through your preferred social network.
It works the same on your mobile device: simply use the same social network to log in to any KLM app. Once signed in, the app will remember you.