San Francisco (SFO) to Bilbao (BIO)
St. Louis (STL) to Bilbao (BIO)
Phoenix (PHX) to Bilbao (BIO)
San Antonio (SAT) to Bilbao (BIO)
Jacksonville (JAX) to Bilbao (BIO)
Detroit (DTT) to Bilbao (BIO)
Tulsa (TUL) to Bilbao (BIO)
Miami (MIA) to Bilbao (BIO)
New Orleans (MSY) to Bilbao (BIO)
Tucson (TUS) to Bilbao (BIO)
Sacramento (SAC) to Bilbao (BIO)
Daytona Beach (DAB) to Bilbao (BIO)
Tampa (TPA) to Bilbao (BIO)
Las Vegas (LAS) to Bilbao (BIO)
West Palm Beach (PBI) to Bilbao (BIO)
San Jose, CA (SJC) to Bilbao (BIO)
Nashville (BNA) to Bilbao (BIO)
Philadelphia (PHL) to Bilbao (BIO)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bilbao, serving Bilbao Airport (BIO). If you have any questions about your booking or your flight to Bilbao, just reach out to us on social media and send us a message or tweet. We're here for you around the clock on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Bilbao attractions
- Bilbao Guggenheim Museum (Museo Guggenheim): a museum of world-renowned modern and contemporary art.
- Azkuna Zentroa: a former wine warehouse renovated as a multi-purpose venue that includes a cinema, auditorium, shops and a restaurant.
- Plaza Nueva: one of Bilbao’s main squares, featuring traditional taverns, shops and flea markets.
- Doña Casilda Iturrizar Park: an English-style garden that used to be the only green space in Bilbao.
- Basílica de Begoña: one of the city's oldest cathedrals, reachable by 313 stairs from Plaza de Unamuno or the convenient Ascensor de Begoña (Begoña lift).
For even more insider info on places to eat, monuments to see and things to do, check out our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Bilbao?
You have an array of public transport options to explore every corner of Bilbao. Local buses (BilboBus), underground trains (Metro Bilbao) and trams (Euskotran) connect the city to the surrounding areas, including the airport (BizkaiBus). If you’re taking multiple journeys, consider buying a Barik Travel Card.
What’s the weather in Bilbao?
The weather in Bilbao varies, but one thing’s for sure, bring an umbrella. The wettest season spans all the way from April to October. You’ll face the coolest temperatures in December, January and February, when it can drop to around 5°C (41°F). Otherwise, revel in the comfortable average highs around 25°C (77°F) from June to September.