New York (NYC) To Cape Town (CPT)
Chicago (CHI) To Cape Town (CPT)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) To Cape Town (CPT)
Boston (BOS) To Cape Town (CPT)
Miami (MIA) To Cape Town (CPT)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) To Cape Town (CPT)
Together with our global network, we offer flights to Cape Town, serving Cape Town International Airport (CPT).Thanks to our favourable flight schedules, we offer convenient departure and arrival times. Flying with us means we fit your schedule, and you don’t have to plan your trip around us.
We do not want to confront you with annoying surprises, which is why all taxes, surchages and booking fees are included in our fares(credit card surcharge may apply). Also rest assured that when you fly to Cape Town on an intercontinental KLM flight, meals, drinks and your first piece of baggage up to 23 kg are included in our fare. Bringing sport equipment? Arrange this online at KLM.com.
iFly TV: Little Secrets of Cape Town, South Africa’s Mother City
Top Cape Town attractions
- Table Mountain: overlooking the city, it offers beautiful views for visitors hiking or riding the cableway up.
- Robben Island: located just off the coast, this island is famous for its seal population.
- Wildlife Tours: whale watching and shark diving add a thrill to any visit.
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden: marvel at the rare flora collections housed in stunning surroundings.
- The Long Street Stretch: the premier destination for nightlife keeps the fun going beyond sightseeing.
How do you get the most out of your trip to Cape Town? With ourtravel guide, of course. We take a look at everything that makes the “Mother City” so special, including its top landmarks, streets, and attractions.
What’s the best way to get around Cape Town?
There are 2 different types of buses: local buses and tourist buses. The latter focuses on the more remote sightseeing opportunities, but the cheaper city buses cover Cape Town adequately. Public transport can be complicated, and it’s generally better to organise your own car or taxi hire.
What’s the weather in Cape Town?
The climate is pleasantly Mediterranean. February sees an average temperature of 23°C (73°F), thus making it the perfect time to visit for a winter break.
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.