Raleigh (RDU) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Albuquerque (ABQ) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
San Antonio (SAT) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Detroit (DTT) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Atlanta (ATL) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Boise (BOI) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
West Palm Beach (PBI) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Denver (DEN) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Seattle (SEA) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Phoenix (PHX) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Norfolk (ORF) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Richmond (RIC) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Boston (BOS) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
San Diego (SAN) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Clermont-Ferrand, serving Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport (CFE) in the French region Auvergne. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Clermont-Ferrand with us today!
Top Clermont-Ferrand attractions
- Puy-de-Dome: a large lava dome and one of the youngest volcanoes in the Chaîne des Puys region, famous with tourists for its spectacular views and paragliding.
- Jardin Lecoq: an English-style garden with seasonal plants, a playground, and sloping lawns towards an ornamental pond.
- Place de Jaude: a stunning sweeping square flanked by the city's main institutions, containing lavish fountains and many statues.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption: a beautiful Gothic cathedral built entirely out of black lava stone, making it a popular tourist attraction.
- Casino de Royat: a full-service casino offering 114 slot machines, various games tables, an on-site brewery and regular theatre shows.
What’s the best way to get around Clermont-Ferrand?
The “Fleur de Lave” tram will take you to all the sights throughout the city, and with trams running every 6-8 minutes between 05:00 and 01:00, there’s no more convenient way to explore! If you’d prefer to see more of the city at a slower pace, Clermont-Ferrand can easily be explored on foot, or you could rent a bike from one of the many convenient locations. There’s a specialised bike lane that runs alongside the tram tracks.
What’s the weather in Clermont-Ferrand?
The weather in Clermont-Ferrand is similar to that in England, with June and July being the best time for sun lovers to visit. During summer, Clermont-Ferrand enjoys an average temperature of 20°C (67°F). If you’re ready to hit the slopes and try some of the best skiing resorts in Clermont-Ferrand, the cold, frosty months of November through to February will guarantee you some fresh powder!
- Tucson - Clermont-Ferrand
- Tulsa - Clermont-Ferrand
- Tampa - Clermont-Ferrand
- St. Louis - Clermont-Ferrand
- Salt Lake City - Clermont-Ferrand
- San Francisco - Clermont-Ferrand
- San Antonio - Clermont-Ferrand
- Sacramento - Clermont-Ferrand
- Richmond - Clermont-Ferrand
- Raleigh - Clermont-Ferrand
- Fort Lauderdale - Clermont-Ferrand
- Detroit - Clermont-Ferrand
- Los Angeles - Clermont-Ferrand
- Des Moines - Clermont-Ferrand
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.