Nashville (BNA) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Albuquerque (ABQ) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Atlanta (ATL) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Austin (AUS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Wausau (AUW) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Birmingham (BHM) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Boise (BOI) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Boston (BOS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Baltimore (BWI) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Chicago (CHI) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Charleston (CHS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Cleveland (CLE) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Charlotte (CLT) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Columbus (CMH) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Daytona Beach (DAB) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Denver (DEN) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Dallas (DFW) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kuala Lumpur, serving Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Kuala Lumpur with us today!
Top Kuala Lumpur attractions
- Petronas Twin Towers: two identical 88-storey towers that were once the tallest buildings in the world.
- Istana Negara, Jalan Istana: the official residence of the Malaysian monarchy.
- Jalan Alor Restaurant Street: a bustling street where visitors can sample some traditional Malaysian cuisine from one of the many eateries.
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre: the thriving centre of the city, filled with local shops, restaurants and bars.
- Titiwangsa Lake Gardens: a large park featuring a lake in the centre, where locals and visitors can relax with a picnic and enjoy the scenery.
As a major trading and business centre, the busy capital of Malaysia seems to never stop. Its multicultural influences are evident everywhere from the food, religions, architecture and even the language. Kuala Lumpur (usually spelled as KL) can be frustrating at times because of the traffic, but locals and visitors agree it offers breath-taking views day and night. Shopping and dining seem to be the most common hobby, but don't forget to sit and admire the different views with a cup of tea. Still yearning for more about Kuala Lumpur? Visit our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Kuala Lumpur?
Kuala Lumpur's heavy traffic is famous, but the good news is that the city has an ambitious public transport system, and you can combine several to avoid or lessen the delays. The train lines go all around the city, including to the shopping centres, nightclubs, and Chinatown. Taxis rarely use the metre and the fares are expensive; a better option is car sharing like services like Uber or GrabCar.
What’s the weather in Kuala Lumpur?
It's warm and sunny, with considerable rainfall during the year, but particularly between October and April. The average temperature year-round fluctuates between 23°C (73°F) and 33°C (91°F).
- Tucson - Kuala Lumpur
- Tulsa - Kuala Lumpur
- Tampa - Kuala Lumpur
- Saint Louis - Kuala Lumpur
- Salt Lake City - Kuala Lumpur
- San Francisco - Kuala Lumpur
- San Antonio - Kuala Lumpur
- Sacramento - Kuala Lumpur
- Richmond - Kuala Lumpur
- Raleigh - Kuala Lumpur
- Fort Lauderdale - Kuala Lumpur
- Detroit - Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles - Kuala Lumpur
- Des Moines - Kuala Lumpur
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.