Tampa (TPA) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Memphis (MEM) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Cleveland (CLE) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Austin (AUS) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Boston (BOS) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Charlotte (CLT) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Indianapolis (IND) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Baltimore (BWI) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Knoxville (TYS) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Norfolk (ORF) to Ljubljana (LJU)
New York (NYC) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Phoenix (PHX) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Miami (MIA) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Louisville (SDF) to Ljubljana (LJU)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Ljubljana, serving Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (LJU) at the most convenient flight times from all over the world. We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why at KLM we are always committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Ljubljana with us today!
Top Ljubljana attractions
- Ljubljana Old Town: a historic region of the city, boasting a mix of impressive architecture, a picturesque river littered with fascinating bridges, and heaps of lovely bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Triple Bridge (Tromostovje): a group of three beautiful bridges that cross the Ljubljanica River, connecting Ljubljana's historical, medieval, town on one bank, and the modern city on the other.
- Lake Bled: a beautiful, pristine clean lake of water set in a picturesque location with a small castle on an island in the centre of the lake.
- Skyscraper (Neboticnik): a prominent thirteen-story high-rise located in the centre of the city, featuring a café, bar and observation deck.
- Sts. Cyril and Methodius Church: a beautiful Eastern Orthodox church building located in Trubar Park, built in 1936.
What’s the best way to get around Ljubljana?
Ljubljana can easily be explored on foot or by rented bicycle as the city centre is quite small. If you do want to use public transport, the bus is your best option. There are 26 bus lines running every 5-30 minutes day and night to take you where you need to go.
What’s the weather in Ljubljana?
Ljubljana has very cold, dry winters with temperatures frequently dropping below freezing but there being little to no rain. Summers are warm, with June being the hottest month and averaging 20°C (67°F). However, the warmer months are also the wettest months, so you will need to stay dry!
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.