Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Osaka (OSA)
Detroit (DTT) to Osaka (OSA)
Las Vegas (LAS) to Osaka (OSA)
Boston (BOS) to Osaka (OSA)
Chicago (CHI) to Osaka (OSA)
Atlanta (ATL) to Osaka (OSA)
Miami (MIA) to Osaka (OSA)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Osaka (OSA)
Raleigh (RDU) to Osaka (OSA)
Seattle (SEA) to Osaka (OSA)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Osaka (OSA)
New York (NYC) to Osaka (OSA)
Salt Lake City (SLC) to Osaka (OSA)
Los Angeles (LAX) to Osaka (OSA)
San Francisco (SFO) to Osaka (OSA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Osaka, serving Kansai International Airport (KIX). Why fly to Osaka with us? Because we take pride in making sure our Japanese customers experience the comforts of home on board. Our Japanese meals, snacks, and drinks bring a taste of Japan along.
Top Osaka attractions
- Dōtonbori: traditional Japanese restaurants make this famous district foodie heaven.
- Osaka Aquarium: one of the world’s largest, its spectacular display of Pacific Rim marine life delights adults and kids alike.
- Universal Studios Japan: an amusement park dedicated to American movies means fun for the entire family.
- Osaka Castle: a striking castle of historical significance dating back to 16th-century Japan.
- Shinsaibashi: featuring speciality shops and boutiques, the neighbourhood is also home to a beautiful river walk, arcades, foodie delights, and more.
Osaka is a city like no other. Check out our travel guide and get our experts’ insights into the best streets, parks, and more.
What’s the best way to get around Osaka?
The subway is the most efficient way to get around key attractions; particularly the JR Osaka Loop, which runs a route around the city centre. Buses are another option, but little information is available in English, which can make navigation difficult.
What’s the weather in Osaka?
August in Osaka hits a sweltering average temperature of 29°C (84°F), so make sure to bring some sun cream. Bring an umbrella if you visit in June as the average rainfall is 230 mm.