Boston (BOS) to Sofia (SOF)
Indianapolis (IND) to Sofia (SOF)
San Antonio (SAT) to Sofia (SOF)
Charleston, SC (CHS) to Sofia (SOF)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Sofia (SOF)
Louisville (SDF) to Sofia (SOF)
Little Rock (LIT) to Sofia (SOF)
New York (NYC) to Sofia (SOF)
Baltimore (BWI) to Sofia (SOF)
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Sofia (SOF)
Memphis (MEM) to Sofia (SOF)
Grand Rapids (GRR) to Sofia (SOF)
Norfolk (ORF) to Sofia (SOF)
Richmond (RIC) to Sofia (SOF)
Charlotte (CLT) to Sofia (SOF)
Chicago (CHI) to Sofia (SOF)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Sofia (SOF)
New Orleans (MSY) to Sofia (SOF)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Sofia, serving Sofia International Airport (SOF), 10 km east of the city centre of Sofia, Bulgaria. We know time is of the essence, and we’ve done our best to prove it. In fact, we’re very happy to be recognised as one of the most punctual airlines accross the world.
Top Sofia attractions
- Cathedral Saint Alexander Nevski: one of the world’s largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals and an architectural masterpiece.
- Vitosha Boulevard: busy cafes and restaurants lines the main commercial street.
- National Institute of Archaeology Museum: four permanent exhibits show a glimpse into Bulgaria’s Palaeolithic past.
- Vitosha Mountain: in the city outskirts, it is a breath of fresh air with stunning views of Sofia.
- Mitaka Flea Market: the largest in Sofia and a great place to fill your treasure chest with goods.
What’s the best way to get around Sofia?
Licensed taxis are abundant, cheap and very convenient. Also, the city has a new, efficient metro system, which stops in numerous areas throughout Sofia, as well as buses, trams and trolley services.
What’s the weather in Sofia?
You’ll find Sofia can be a pleasant city to visit year-round. The city experiences cold winters with heavy snowfalls during November to February, which can also make it a great time to visit and go skiing in the nearby Vitosha Mountain. Spring is mostly warm and wet, and summers are hot and dry. July is the hottest month with temperatures commonly around 30°C (86°F).
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.