Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Busan (PUS)
Chicago (CHI) to Busan (PUS)
Miami (MIA) to Busan (PUS)
New York (NYC) to Busan (PUS)
Boston (BOS) to Busan (PUS)
Atlanta (ATL) to Busan (PUS)
San Francisco (SFO) to Busan (PUS)
Seattle (SEA) to Busan (PUS)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Busan (PUS)
Detroit (DTT) to Busan (PUS)
Los Angeles (LAX) to Busan (PUS)
Salt Lake City (SLC) to Busan (PUS)
Houston (HOU) to Busan (PUS)
Portland, OR (PDX) to Busan (PUS)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Busan, serving Gimhae International Airport (PUS) on the western end of Busan, South Korea. Your adventure starts as soon as you step on board. Our in-flight offerings on KLM operated flights to South Korea will help you become acquainted with the delectable and distinctive flavours of Korean cuisine and culture.
Top Busan attractions
- Beomeosa Temple: around 1.300 years old, it embodies the lavish and refined architecture of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Gukje Market: one of the largest in Korea and connected to several other markets as well.
- Busan Cinema Centre: host of the Busan International Film Festival, this architectural marvel combines a cinema and a performing arts centre into one.
- DongBaek Island: take a walk on this beautiful peninsula to enjoy its natural beauty.
- Haeundae Beach: famous, white sand beach featuring a picturesque coastland and shallow bay.
What’s the best way to get around Busan?
Public transport is a great option in South Korea, and Busan is no exception. Taxis are plentiful and affordable, but the drivers may not speak your language, so it isn’t a bad idea to have hotel staff write down your destination in Korean so you can hand it to the cab driver.
What’s the weather in Busan?
You can expect the best weather from May through September when a temperate climate reigns. Otherwise, the average temperature in August is 26°C (79°F), while it’s a chilly 3°C (37°F) in December.
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.