Los Angeles (LAX) To Amsterdam (AMS)
San Francisco (SFO) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Boston (BOS) To Amsterdam (AMS)
New York (NYC) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Atlanta (ATL) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Atlanta (ATL) To Eindhoven (EIN)
Chicago (CHI) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Raleigh (RDU) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Portland, OR (PDX) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Minneapolis (MSP) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Seattle (SEA) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Houston (HOU) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Charlotte (CLT) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Miami (MIA) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Denver (DEN) To Amsterdam (AMS)
San Antonio (SAT) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Philadelphia (PHL) To Amsterdam (AMS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the Netherlands, serving Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) with direct KLM operated flights from over 150 destinations. With Schiphol Airport as our hub and our extensive partner network, we even fly to the Netherlands from over 500 destinations worldwide at convenient flight times and often several times a day.
Is your final destination Arnhem, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Rhenen or Veenendaal? Then make sure to select this preferred city as your destination when booking your flight to the Netherlands. In that way you can benefit from our free KLM bus service! For any questions about your booking or more information about our bus service, you can contact our customer service on social media at any time, 7 days a week.
Things to do in the Netherlands
- Keukenhof: known for its beautiful tulips, this huge flower garden is in Lisse.
- Rijksmuseum: with its many masterpieces, the museum is worth some hours of your time before the city comes alive at night.
- Zuiderzee: a great place for sailing, as well as an interesting place to see the dykes that protect the Netherlands from the sea.
- The Hague: home to the Dutch parliament as well as a wide range of international agencies.
- Anne Frank House: the historic house, turned museum, where Jewish diarist Anne Frank and her family hid from the Nazi’s during World War II.
- The Jordaan: a quaint riverside neighbourhood in central Amsterdam.
- Markthal Rotterdam: a unique piece of architecture with office buildings and a market.
- The Van Gogh Museum: the largest collection of the acclaimed artists artwork.
We want you to get the most out of your experience in the Netherlands! Take a look at our travel guide, where we’ve got all the info on what makes the Netherlands special, including its unmissable sights and where to sleep, eat and party!
Why travel to the Netherlands with us?
We’re proud to offer favourable flight schedules, with convenient departure and arrival times. Our flights fit your plans, rather than the other way around, so you’ll always be able to fly to your business meeting at the right time or start your holiday when you want.
Airfares on KLM flights to the Netherlands always include complimentary drinks and tasty snack, and of course you can indulge on a delicious in-flight meal if you’re flying intercontinentally with us! Not to mention our carefully compiled selection of over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.