San Francisco (SFO) to Paris (PAR)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Paris (PAR)
Portland, OR (PDX) to Paris (PAR)
New York (NYC) to Paris (PAR)
Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris (PAR)
Miami (MIA) to Paris (PAR)
Birmingham, AL (BHM) to Paris (PAR)
Memphis (MEM) to Paris (PAR)
Orlando (ORL) to Paris (PAR)
Des Moines (DSM) to Paris (PAR)
San Jose, CA (SJC) to Paris (PAR)
Dallas (DFW) to Paris (PAR)
Columbus (CMH) to Paris (PAR)
Charleston, SC (CHS) to Paris (PAR)
Norfolk (ORF) to Paris (PAR)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Paris (PAR)
Cleveland (CLE) to Paris (PAR)
Philadelphia (PHL) to Paris (PAR)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Paris, serving Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Paris Orly Airport (ORY). Thanks to our favourable flight schedules and strong partnership with French flag carrier Air France, you don’t need to worry about finding a good timetable. Convenient departure and arrival times ensure you can stick to your itinerary and make the most out of your city break, business trip or romantic weekend getaway to Paris!
Top Paris attractions
- The Louvre: the world’s largest museum and a historic monument housing the internationally renowned Mona Lisa, Winged Victory of Samathrace, and the Venus de Milo.
- Canal Saint-Martin: bohemian vibes and endless stretches of cafés, restaurants, and bistros make this waterside stretch a true Parisian landmark.
- The Eiffel Tower: one of the most recognisable structures in the world. The observation deck offers staggering views of the beautiful French capital.
- Disneyland Paris: iconic amusement park perfect for kids and adults.
- Champs-Élysées: top shopping avenue that leads up to the Arc de Triomphe.
Let our travel experts sweep you through the city of love’s hidden gems and electric streets. Our travel guide covers everything that makes Paris unique.
What’s the best way to get around Paris?
The Paris metro is an ideal way to get around the city rapidly and at a low cost. Whilst the many coloured lines might appear initially confusing, it is actually pretty simple once you understand how it works. Moreover, the extensive bus services perfectly complement the subway. Lastly, taxis are always an option, but they are significantly more expensive.
What’s the weather in Paris?
There is nothing quite like a walk through Paris in the summer, and with average temperatures of 20°C (68°F), you can be sure of a pleasant stroll. Rain is always a possibility though, so be sure to bring appropriate clothing
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.