Boise (BOI) to Windhoek (WDH)
San Antonio (SAT) to Windhoek (WDH)
St. Louis (STL) to Windhoek (WDH)
Miami (MIA) to Windhoek (WDH)
Washington, D.C. (WAS) to Windhoek (WDH)
San Jose, CA (SJC) to Windhoek (WDH)
Omaha (OMA) to Windhoek (WDH)
Philadelphia (PHL) to Windhoek (WDH)
Richmond (RIC) to Windhoek (WDH)
Houston (IAH) to Windhoek (WDH)
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Windhoek (WDH)
Memphis (MEM) to Windhoek (WDH)
Detroit (DTT) to Windhoek (WDH)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Windhoek (WDH)
Atlanta (ATL) to Windhoek (WDH)
Boston (BOS) to Windhoek (WDH)
Chicago (CHI) to Windhoek (WDH)
Raleigh (RDU) to Windhoek (WDH)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, we offer flights to Windhoek, serving Hosea Kutako International Airport (WDH) at the most convenient departure and arrival times together with our global network. We pride ourselves on our tireless efforts to get you where you need to go on time. In fact, we have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Windhoek with us today and get the most out of your trip!
Top Windhoek attractions
- NamibRand Nature Reserve: a private nature reserve featuring various on-site hotels and camping facilities, designed to provide tourists with a truly unmatchable eco-tourism experience.
- Namibia Craft Centre: a locally-famous craft fair and market, where visitors are able to browse and shop for local crafts and art provided by over 4.000 crafters.
- Christuskirche: a historic landmark and Lutheran church in Windhoek built in 1907, designed by architect Gottlieb Redecker with a mixture of neo-Romanesque, Art Nouveau and Gothic revival influences.
- Okapuka Ranch: a nature park and wildlife reserve with an on-site hotel, allowing visitors to watch the lions, participate in various outdoor activities, or simply sit on the grass and watch the animals.
- National Museum of Namibia: the national museum of Namibia, documenting a turbulent history and the struggle for Namibian independence over the years.
Ready to explore the natural beauty of Windhoek? Not Without first taking a look at our travel guide! We’ve compiled all of the best hot spots and attractions in Windhoek that you won’t want to miss!
What’s the best way to get around Windhoek?
It’s best to either explore Windhoek city-centre on foot, if possible, or take a taxi. There are no public transport links but taxis are affordable and plentiful. To reduce costs, you can also take a shared taxi, but be warned that this can take longer than taking a direct taxi. If you’d rather be more self-reliant, you can look into hiring a car for your trip.
What’s the weather in Windhoek?
Windhoek is the perfect destination to catch some winter sun. Between December and February, you can expect temperatures of about 24°C (75°F). Bear in mind, however, that there are likely to be a few tropical rainstorms during this time. July is the coldest month, averaging just 14°C (57°F).
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.