Atlanta (ATL) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Albuquerque (ABQ) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Austin (AUS) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Wausau (AUW) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Birmingham (BHM) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Nashville (BNA) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Boise (BOI) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Charleston (CHS) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Cleveland (CLE) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Charlotte (CLT) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Cincinnati (CVG) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Daytona Beach (DAB) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Denver (DEN) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Dallas (DFW) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Detroit (DTT) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Fort Myers (FMY) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Ft Wayne (FWA) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Abu Dhabi, serving Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). Serving over 150 destinations worldwide, and over 500 destinations with our partner network; sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Abu Dhabi attractions
- Emirates Palace: a famous luxury hotel and cultural site in Abu Dhabi.
- Saadiyat Public Beach: a picturesque beach in Abu Dhabi with pristine waters and white sand.
- Yas Marina Circuit: the famous venue for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, designed by Hermann Tilke, and situated on Yas Island, about 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi.
- Observation Deck at 300: one of the finest and highest views in the Middle East, featuring a café and daily high tea.
- Etihad Modern Art Gallery: a unique gallery with modern art by local & international artists, plus a creative cafe & gift shop.
For insider information into the best of Abu Dhabi, from top places to eat, explore, and visit, take a look at our travel guide. We’ve compiled expert tips on what you need to get the most out of your holiday.
What’s the best way to get around Abu Dhabi?
Take the Yas Express, the free shuttle bus that runs between all major attractions. It goes on three separate routes and runs at least once an hour so it can help your sightseeing all the easier. You can also make use of paid public buses, or hail down a taxi if needed.
What’s the weather in Abu Dhabi?
The temperature in Abu Dhabi varies between averages of 18°C (64°F) in January and 36°C (96°F) in August. Year round, the temperature tends to be mild and pleasant, which makes it the ideal destination for any season. February sees double the average rainfall, so bring a raincoat.
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.