Atlanta (ATL) to Venice (VCE)
Los Angeles (LAX) to Venice (VCE)
Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE)
Portland, OR (PDX) to Venice (VCE)
Phoenix (PHX) to Venice (VCE)
Cleveland (CLE) to Venice (VCE)
Orlando (ORL) to Venice (VCE)
Tulsa (TUL) to Venice (VCE)
Philadelphia (PHL) to Venice (VCE)
Richmond (RIC) to Venice (VCE)
Dallas (DFW) to Venice (VCE)
Sacramento (SAC) to Venice (VCE)
Grand Rapids (GRR) to Venice (VCE)
Louisville (SDF) to Venice (VCE)
Austin (AUS) to Venice (VCE)
Norfolk (ORF) to Venice (VCE)
West Palm Beach (PBI) to Venice (VCE)
Minneapolis (MSP) to Venice (VCE)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Venice, serving Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) at the most convenient flight times thanks to our global network. We are exceptionally proud to be one of the world's most punctual airlines, as we know your time is precious. It’s no surprise that our on-time record has been voted one of the world’s very best several times. So book your flights to Venice with us and make the most out of your holiday or weekend getaway!
Top Venice attractions
- Piazza San Marco: a staggering example of classical Venetian architecture, this iconic square also features the famous Saint Mark’s Basilica.
- Rialto Bridge: the perfect place for a romantic afternoon stroll, thanks to the wonderful atmosphere and plentiful restaurants.
- The Grand Canal (Canal Grande): no visit to Venice would be complete without a ride in a gondola down the beautiful canal.
- Doge’s Palace: a beautiful building constructed in the Venetian Gothic Style.
- San Giorgio Maggiore: worth it for the church of the same name alone, this fascinating island dates back to Roman times.
What better way to prepare for your flight to Venice than with a read through our comprehensive travel guide? We give you the ins and outs on where to go, what to do, and much more.
What’s the best way to get around Venice?
By boat of course! Aside from walking, boats are the only way to get around the spectacular canals and winding waterways. Water taxis are abundant, as are the iconic gondolas.
What’s the weather like in Venice?
Visit Venice in late July or early August to experience the best of the summer weather, when temperatures hit a pleasant average of 23°C (73°F). If you choose to visit in January, make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes as the temperature plummets to a near-freezing average of 3°C (37°F).
*All amounts are in USD. Price includes taxes, carrier surcharges and applicable fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.